Between 2010 and 2015, Maxdata invested more than 60 000 hours in the design, development and testing of the new generation of Clinidata® software, 100% web, completely innovative and unique at international level. Clinidata® integrates and increases the range of features of the former applications and makes a “giant leap” in terms of usability and flexibility.
The experience resulting from the hundreds of implementation projects in laboratories and hospitals of different size, organization and specialization, on 3 continents, have made Clinidata® a highly innovative, intelligent, reliable and high-performance product that Maxdata strives to maintain as a top reference in its area.
- Does not require installation: Only a browser is needed (for example, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari).
- Better user experience by the professionals. For instance, the software is based on the principle that each user sees only the information she/he needs to see.
- It is prepared to work on open-source operating systems and databases (for example, Linux, PostgreSQL), the same way it supports commercial operating systems and databases.
- It includes a powerful Business Intelligence (BI) platform that allows to explore statistical information in an easy and very visual manner, through dashboards and/or any combination of graphics and tables set by the user.
- Automatic migration of data configurable by the user.
- Secure solution: It complies with the main international standards on personal data protection and information security, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- A single integrated solution for several areas, including: clinical pathology labs, non-clinical labs, anatomic pathology labs, genetics labs; management of blood banks, donors and transfusions; and epidemiological surveillance.