Management of all kinds of diagnostic laboratories (LIS / LIMS), including treatment of more specific areas, such as: Microbiology, Genetics, Food, Environment and Veterinary Medicine. Since it is an extremely flexible and configurable product, CLINIdATA® software adapts to any diagnostic laboratory, whether it is hospital or non-hospital, specialist or generalist, individual or collective, encompassing hospitals or laboratories that make part of hospital clusters (including support for multiple hospitals/laboratories in the same database).
Management of Anatomic Pathology Laboratories, including the treatment of specificities in the areas of Histopathology, Cytology, Molecular Pathology and Autopsies. Intuitive and enjoyable interface, that constitutes a powerful tool for technical support in all the processes concerning anatomic pathology diagnosis, being completely adapted to multi-laboratory organizations.
• Control of the pending service per process phase
• Total count of blocks and fragments
• Automatic order of auxiliary techniques (e.g., immunohistochemistry) according to exam type and topographic
• Fast and easy consulting of exam history
• Traceability of all operations
• Ability to refer exams to reference labs and integration of the
corresponding external reports
• Management of the archive of biological samples, blocks and slides